Family Promise of Shawnee relies upon individual, corporate and community support to impact the lives of the families we serve. Simply put, we could not do what we do without you. There are several ways to provide support:
- volunteer at one of our community churches
- our host churches rely on the support of their members to provide meals, overnight hosts, etc.
- participate in our annual September fundraiser: Walk for Homeless Families
- Make a gift by clicking on the "GIVE" button
- Donate items updated regularly on our "wishlist" page
Some things we need help doing
- Taking down the small shed that used to hold our beds
- Organizing and cleaning the shed (extensively organizing the shelves and the floor area)
- Taking loads to the dump; we have old file cabinets, broken down furniture and broken toys from the playground that need to go.
- Trimming trees by the cellar.
- Washing windows
- Cleaning out gutters